Friday, April 27, 2012

Reflecting...


photo   © 2011   Denise Krebs , Flickr

After completing this course I've been able to further my knowledge with technology. I am now capable of creating a wiki site, something I've never done before but always been curious about. I can integrate a wiki in the classroom as a classroom website for parents/students to view throughout the school year or I can use it to display their technology projects for viewing.





2298049393.jpg
photo  ©2008  techadmiin05, Flickr
 I've also learned how to successfully create digital stories for students. Thanks to the advice of classmates I know where to obtain/make sounds and voices to go along with digital storytelling project. I can say that after completing this course I can walk away with a whole lot of new resources I've never had before, that will enrich my classroom with new and useful technology.

3 comments:

  1. We certainly have had our hands on alot of technology. I did not post my PLS to my blog but I mentioned or concluded that organization is the key. I had great difficulty organizing all the information not only in this class but I am beginning to have real difficulty doing it in my classroom. All the new resources you have will be of great use but remember you will get alot more over the days, months, and years. I hope that somebody creates a really good system that will allow us to search and access all of our new stuff so we can use it more efficiently. It was a good course for getting our hands dirty wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand how you feel about learning how to use new technology for the first time. I am happy that someone else has gotten so much from this class as I have. This class was a great learning experience for me as well.Great Post!

    Tonga Ramseur

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this has been my favorite class in the Ed Tech program so far. I've learned so much about how to use technology to encourage and hook my students into learning. I've also changed my thinking about things also.

    I love the wiki part of the class and using it to create a unit for my students. I had never made one either. Now that I'm comfortable wit that I'm in the process of making another one to enhance the curriculum for my 2 gifted students. They are so useful and user friendly.

    Thanks for your post and good luck with everything! =)
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete